[Paparazzi-devel] Can't reach the Paparazzi site

From: Nuno Guedes
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Can't reach the Paparazzi site
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 13:39:18 +0100

Hi,

from my home connection I can't connect to the Paparazzi wiki, but when I
connect through the VPN of my recently former university I can reach it.

I've also tested with ping and traceroute and nothing..
Also the online ping services give 100% packet lost and the traceroute
services, show that some countries can't reach the Paparazzi wiki.

Is there anything blocking some IPs (like mine)?

Thanks,

Nuno Guedes
(from Portugal)