Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problems with the FBW processor on the Classix bo

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problems with the FBW processor on the Classix board
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:56:17 +0200

Dear Josselin,

The crystal is connected to 1 processor with 2 tracks (Xtal-in and XTal-Out) and to the other processor only using 1 track (XTal-in). A crystal needs to be activated before it oscillates, but the crystal output can be used by multiple 'users' (as long as there input has the correct load)

Just checking; you are using the FBW-serial(+usb) connector when flashing the FBW code (which is not the same as the AP-serial)?

Christophe