[Paparazzi-devel] help with 'BOARD_CONFIG' error

From: BX Guan
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] help with 'BOARD_CONFIG' error
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 14:11:06 +0930

Hey, not even sure whether this is the correct way of asking a question, but here goes:

After installing and updating to the newest Paparazzi, I had a problem where the GCS says that I must have a "filename" or <filename> after #include

And I managed to find out that the problem is with the sys_time.h file under paparazzi3>sw>airborne.

Searching the mailing list archive I found an instruction that says I should change a line in the "makefile" section of my airframe file to:"

ap.CFLAGS +=  -DFBW -DAP -DBOARD_CONFIG=$(CONFIG) -DLED -DTIME_LED=1

I've done the change, and noticed that I'm still getting an error of:

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `BOARD_CONFIG', needed by `/home/bao/paparazzi3/var/MJ5/ap/sys_time.o'.  Stop.

I have since realized that the problem is consistent even if I try to build the MJ5 or TJ1 airframes.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Bao