[Paparazzi-devel] Simulation Modell /generic solution?

From: flyordie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Simulation Modell /generic solution?
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 16:41:10 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Guys,

I´m working a little on my airborn code to improve the airspeed hold function
originally written by Vasillie. While doing that I started to experience some
new behavior of the Simulation. So what happened is that the new tuning
parameters which are working just fine in the real aircraft are causing the
simulation model to oscillate.
I know I could use a different pair of parameters for the simulation and the
real aircraft.... :-( almost lost the real plane doing that for some time...

So there is probably a 6DOF model implemented in the simulation - does anyone
know where I can find something about it?
Is it possible to change parameter, if yes where?

I do have a pretty complex Simulink model that could be used and it is highly
adaptable to other airframes - would it be possible to implement it directly
from Simulink (as C-code?)

TX a lot in advance! I know you are all busy mean ;-)   hope I can help next
time you´re in trouble.

Tobi