Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Digi XBee Pro 868 issues

From: krise7
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Digi XBee Pro 868 issues
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 23:59:35 +0200 (CEST)

Thank you Christophe !

I made a test with the Iridium telemetry file and the link worked fine for more than 40mins.

Unfortunately i could not find "aerocom.xml" in the repository to find out about message period and phase.  I need to learn about "phases", right now I ve only got an idea what it might be. Maybe you could comment it.

I worked my way through the code and found a lot of *_SEND_* routines, especially in main_ap.c. How are these controlled by periods and phases in the telemetry files ?

And last one: packetization. You recommended two packets per sec. What is the means to packetize and how do hardware settings of the Xbee (ATRO) support it?

Thanks a lot
Thomas