[Paparazzi-devel] Electrical connections in the airborne equipment.

From: Helge Walle
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Electrical connections in the airborne equipment.
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 13:58:41 +0200

I have uploaded a digital version of the circuit diagram w/TWOG where a separate power supply is advisable due to current draw by the servos.

I have adressed the ground loop issue with a couple of comments on the Gnd connections. I have not verified whether Gnd always is put through ESCs and BECs on all brands.

The current powering the servo motors is drawn outside the boards. This was done by making up a multiple "y"-lead where only the (+) and (-) are joined, and the signal leads are separately connected to the SRV outputs on the TWOG.

http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Image:Diagram.png

Helge.