[Paparazzi-devel] TWOG Connection Guide needed

From: Edixon Giraldo
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] TWOG Connection Guide needed
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 14:43:15 -0500

Hi, I am really new to Paparazzi and I am in the process to getting my parts.  However, I don't seem to find any guides on how to connect my components to the TWOG board.  Can someone please guide me towards where to find this help?  I have the following components already:

GPS U-blox Leah 5h
Twog
X-bee 2.4 Ghz Modem
3dm gx2 IMU
Spektrum rx

I need to get a PPM decoder as well, but, can't find a shop that sells them.  I will really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks.

Eddie.