Re: [Paparazzi-devel] can't get telemetry data from my TWOG

From: Maik Höpfel
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] can't get telemetry data from my TWOG
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:43:33 +0200

Hey Bao,

the behavior that you describe happens when there's no telemetry link
and is not related to your GPS.
That's a common problem, and there are lots of info scattered around
the wiki, RCgroups Paparazzi thread and the mailing list. From the top
of my head:
- check the Paparazzi center for error messages when launching
- check XBee setup, baud rate, channels, Network ID, ...
- use a serial terminal to debug the modems: listen in to see if the
TWOG sends anything, try sending a message from one to the other...
- hook up a FTDI cable to the TWOG instead of a modem, see if it
outputs anything that way
- etc.

Regards,
Maik