[Paparazzi-devel] using paparazzi on the ground vehicle

From: C.KUO
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] using paparazzi on the ground vehicle
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 10:06:56 +0200

Dear All

We have started project on using paparazzi on controlling ground vehicle, and at current stage, we can control the vehicle manually though the GCS, and auto camera tracking a gps point (only 2D) in out door while the vehicle is on the move.

We have also done the out door autonomous navigation mode, however, because our digital compass never arrived, so we try on the GPS, it sort of work ok, but need some initial movement, and not very accurate (due to heading requirement movement, and our approach is having the vehicle turn around on the point, then go to way point).

Anyway, we are still waiting our compass to arrive, and is any one interested on the ground vehicle project?

Regards

                                                                       Chen