Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Re: Simulation Model

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Re: Simulation Model
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 20:33:22 +0200

Hi Tobi,

there might be some more dependencies that are not included in a
default ubuntu install. I would be happy to add these to the wiki if I
knew wich ones...
I didn't need any others but already have a lot of stuff installed
from different projects.
If you can post what exactly is going wrong we can figure it out.

Also I think we are going to package jsbsim soon so you don't need to
get the latest version from cvs (which might be broken if you are
unlucky).

Cheers, Felix