[Paparazzi-devel] Re: Simulation

From: flyordie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Simulation
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 14:15:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

thanks a lot guys  I really appreciate all of your help and I know it s not
regular to answer so many dump questions....

I finally managed to get the JSBSim to compile. Of cours you were right and
there were a lot of libs missing. I solved the problem as I changed to
Ubuntu10.04 and installed the latest version of paparazzi from the server. In
addition I installed some more tools like automake autoconf etc. but I m not
sure if really all of them were necessary. Think it will be much easier for the
next one if the package is released.

So I finally have the JSB on my computer  at least I guess its there since I m
still struggling with the implementation into paparazzi and I haven t started
it jet. I took the MJ5 out of the paparazzicenter and replaced the airframe
file with jsbsim.xml which should be the latest version. then I compiled the
aircraft and launched the simulator.... since I didn t changed the path for the
flags in the make section  I m pretty sure it s still the old simulationmodell
even thou it s running.

Think I need a little help with the configuration of the make section and an
idea how I can be sure that s really the JSBSim im using and not the old one.

I made to directories

address@hidden:/home/tobi/paparazzi3
address@hidden:/home/tobi/JSBSim

should be every think is in there.

cheers Tobi
WEB.DE DSL ab 19,99 Euro/Monat. Bis zu 150,- Euro Startguthaben und
50,- Euro Geldprämie inklusive! https://freundschaftswerbung.web.de