Re: [Paparazzi-devel] No USB device error

From: Marko Thaler
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] No USB device error
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 00:47:01 +0200

Hello Anton,

I apologize for not being clear about my power supply. I power Booz with adjustable power supply connected to the +- pads. At 10V the current is 0.04A, which is OK.

I mentioned the USB input voltage just to stress that the LPC should get the signal to wait for programming through USB (first connecting the USB, than the power supply). In any case dmesg should show the new USB device connected message, but it does not!

Thank you for your help,

Marko