[Paparazzi-devel] Kill Mode Off

From: Cb
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Kill Mode Off
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:04:08 +0200

Hi,
I´m testing the paparazzi system for small UAV for University purposes.
I´m a newbie in Linux as well as in Papaprazzi.
I use a Easy Glider plane for test flights.
Today I was first time in Air after testing everything on the ground.
The gain parameters seemed to be a little high, but everything else worked
fine.
I walked around the waypoints with the plane to see what happens again
everything fine.
I also did a very accurate test of the RC transmitter range.
After launching the plane in manual mode I got a short climb flight and
everything worked fine again.
After reaching 50m manual control was not possible anymore and the plane
crashed.
When I looked at the ground station, the only message I got was that the
paparazzi went into Kill mode (nice expression) which, in my opinion means
that the plane stops throttle and tries to navigate home.
No other Mistake message appeared.
Does a possibility exist to switch this "safety" feature off?
When I fly manually, I don´t want to do the autopilot anything and never
ever.

Thanks for your help

Christian