Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Live video camera

From: Steffen Spies
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Live video camera
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 10:15:42 +0200

There is a way for live video with the GoPro:

http://forum.mikrokopter.de/topic-post176834.html#post176834

Steffen

Am 30.07.2010 um 08:58 schrieb Gisela Noci <address@hidden>:

GoPro Cams do not work 'live'. GoPro say ' Yes, maybe one day...'  You will notice as you plug the silly little jack plug into the cam, to display the RECORDED (ONLY) video or stills on a video display, you momentarily get the live image in from of the camera through to the video display, then the cam software detects the plug is connected, and switches to playback mode. I have open my cam and am going to dig to understand how the detection of the jack plug works and try to disable that so that the camera does not know about the connection and hopefully outputs what it sees live....

Joe