[Paparazzi-devel] PPM Board concern

From: jlastuka
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] PPM Board concern
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 12:05:28 -0600

Hello All,

I am having an issue with (I think) my ppm board.

I power up my TWOG / reciever / ppm board and do not have any manual control. Regardless of the position of my mode toggle, the TWOG stays in Auto2. I looked at the ppm board and noticed that the light is not blinking at all, but rather staying constantly lit.

I think I might have a toasted PPM board... does anybody know how I can test whether the PPM board or the TWOG board is my problem?

The TWOG can be successfully uploaded and the LEDs are blinking correctly.

Thanks for any help!

Jeff