Re: [Paparazzi-devel] LPC2148 performance

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] LPC2148 performance
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 18:32:46 +0200

Hello,

I just add a new module "sys_mon.xml" to monitor the CPU activity. It gives the actual period of the periodic calls, the duty cycle of these calls with min and max values, the percentage of the cycle and the average number of event calls between to periodic calls. And it works with fixed-wing and quadrotors autopilot.

Gautier