[Paparazzi-devel] I get a blank GCS when executing airframe

From: Edixon Giraldo
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] I get a blank GCS when executing airframe
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 00:44:28 -0500

Hi, I have not been able to execute my airframe on the GCS.  I have been able to download the program to the TWOG and everything seems fine, but, when I connect the FTDI cable, build, and execute my A/C, the GCS is just blank.  Just the black screen with no telemetry on it.  I have not been able to use U-center either to configure my GPS or at least to verify is working and receiving a signal.  Can someone please help?

Thanks.

Eddie.