Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi TWOG board LED's not lighting up

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi TWOG board LED's not lighting up
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 12:09:45 -0700

Just an update. Edixon has posted the same issue on RCGroups. It is resolved. For posterity and future searches which may bring up this thread the issue was mis-wiring on the TWOG end of the USB cable. USB 5v was being fed to pin2 not pin5. Once corrected the TWOG was seen as a USB device and programmed.
Details here: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=15726790&postcount=2692

-David