Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Xbee pro modules won't communicate

From: maq
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Xbee pro modules won't communicate
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 16:43:21 +0200

Did you already check out this guide? I used it successfully a few weeks ago.

http://pixhawk.ethz.ch/tutorials/how_to_configure_xbee

Am 09.08.2010 um 16:28 schrieb Edixon Giraldo:

Hi, I have been working with this for hours and cannot make the xbee modules to communicate with each other. I am very new at this, therefore, I am not very familiar on bow to set them up to make one the coordinator and the other one the server. Any ideas on how to do this in XTCU? I did find some instructions on how to do this, but, it was not clear to me. It seems that you have to type some commands on a terminal. I have also been trying to run range tests and all, but, it is not successful.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Eddie.

Sent from my iPhone