RE: [Paparazzi-devel] IR Sensor Neutral is 735 !!??

From: Edixon Giraldo
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] IR Sensor Neutral is 735 !!??
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 00:48:39 -0500

Yes, I did check that and it was just as you described.  I did, however, changed from TILTED to ALIGNED and try to recalibrate.  This time I did get a value that was much better and was able to get a response from both sensors of the vertical unit.  This time the value was 478.  It seems the sensors are fine.  Thanks for the info.

Eddie.