Re: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] IR Sensor Neutral is 735 !!??

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] IR Sensor Neutral is 735 !!??
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 10:24:01 +0200

I have recently seen a vertical ir board (I think it originated from PPZUAV) that had the same large bias. The source of the problem was the resistor values in the voltage divider. Not ideal to use low accuracy resistors here, but if the temperature influence is not too big, in essence it is not a problem unless you fly inverted. It is however best to mount this sensor in such a way that the value DECREASES when the hot ground is below.