Re: [Paparazzi-devel] LisaL- Compiling Openembedded

From: antoine drouin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] LisaL- Compiling Openembedded
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 15:22:49 +0200

Hi Stephan

I will put u-boot and MLO on ENAC's server as soon as my new built is finished.
For now you can use those from gumstix :
http://www.gumstix.net/factory_images/overo-201004270808/

I'm sorry your openemebedded built failed. I'm rebuilding one just now
to see if I get an error.
Also I am working on the paparazzi-omap debian package which will
allow you to get rid of the tedious task of compiling openembedded
yourself. I'll let you know as soon as it's ready

Regards

Poine