Re: [Paparazzi-devel] LisaL- Compiling Openembedded

From: J. L.
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] LisaL- Compiling Openembedded
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 10:06:31 -0700

there was a disruptive change in OE. The breakage seems to be due to a
dependency on the now defunct
libipkg library. Its known and the message boards for gumstix right
now are saying do not do a git pull currently as you will break the
builds. Also gpe-package broke. Just an FYI. If you did not do a git
pull this week then there is another reason your OE did not build.