[Paparazzi-devel] No RC control in Auto1

From: Edixon Giraldo
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] No RC control in Auto1
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 14:44:44 -0500

Hi, I have not RC control in Auto1.  I am not sure if that would change once in the air, but, I am inputing stick movements to the radio and the servos barely flicker and in the wrong directions.  I do have complete RC control with correct movement in MANUAL mode.  Any help would be really appreciated.  I looked in the wiki and there is mention about having control in AUTO1, but, there is no solution in how to correct this if there is no RC control.

Thanks.

Eddie.