Re: [Paparazzi-devel] LisaL- Compiling Openembedded

From: Stephen L Hulme
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] LisaL- Compiling Openembedded
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 10:32:34 +1200

Hi Antoine

Thank you for the fix. It worked for me too.

Not so much luck thereafter.

I think for not so computer literate individuals like myself a more detailed
How-To is necessary.

It took me ages to reconcile SD card write permissions.

Eventually  I stumbled across this command:  $ sudo usermod -a -G disk <your username>
I had one more problem, I extracted the rootfs file to the ext3 partition and tried the same with
the modules package. Unfortunately or otherwise the latter package wished to over write files
in the rootfs package.

What is the correct procedure here?

Thanks in advance .

Stephen