Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Gain values.

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Gain values.
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 02:12:27 +0200

Hi Helge,

you might want to have a look at this wiki page:
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Control_Loops

A higher absolute proportional gain in the feedback loop will get you
closer to oscillation, meaning you will have to define a more negative
number (since the minus is already included in the gain you set).

Cheers, Felix