[Paparazzi-devel] radio mode switch

From: Ana García
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] radio mode switch
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 09:00:20 +0200

Hello,
I am configuring the rc link. I am working with a Futaba 8UAFS. I have no access to a three mode switch(there are two in the radio, but related to especial configuration options and I don't know how to associate them to any channel). I have been reading the devel-list and have found various ideas.

-Is it possible to change the mode only from the GCS not including a MODE channel in the radio xml?
-Is it possible to use a potenciometer as mode switch?_I have tried it, but maybe it was not well configured_(My radio has channels 6,7,8 associated to three potenciometers)
-Any idea?

Thanks