Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How to adjust surface travel and throttle?

From: antoine drouin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How to adjust surface travel and throttle?
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 16:50:02 +0200

there is no reason that your autopilot or even your trims are tunned
on first flight - what I do is fly in manual, tune the trims - land,
flash the trims - fly again in manual, briefly engage auto1 and
observer reactions, finger on the switch, ready to go back to manual
in case auto1 would make the plane uncontrollable