[Paparazzi-devel] Roll PGain Help, servos always twitching

From: Edixon Giraldo
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Roll PGain Help, servos always twitching
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 23:17:19 -0500

Hi, I am working on adjusting the roll gain for my aircraft. I have not flown
it yet, but, on the ground I did an rc control test in Auto1 to check surfaces
for correct movement and travel. I have noticed that when inputting roll
commands from the radio the servos always twitch. I imagine this is what causes
the oscillations in mid air. I then reduced the gain several times until I got
to 1000 and the servos still were twitching, but, there was very little travel
of the ailevons. What variable am I supposed to adjust at this point?

Thanks.

Eddie.

Sent from my iPhone