Re: [Paparazzi-devel] update rate for IR sensor

From: C.KUO
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] update rate for IR sensor
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 14:32:20 +0200

Dear Christophe

Thanks for your information, i have some question about the GPS data actually.

I have looked into the IR programing, i find that IR compute roll and pitch, where i guess the yaw (heading angle) is done by GPS, am i right?

Regards

                                                                   Chen

引述 Christophe De Wagter <address@hidden>:

If you want the other chip to compute the attitude, don't forget that GPS
data needs to be sent to that chip!

Christophe