Re: [Paparazzi-devel] LPC2148 performance

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] LPC2148 performance
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:36:46 +0200

Hi Andreas,

thanks for that, I added the usb serial to sys_mon.c

But you should not include ap_downlink.h as it will break for rotorcrafts.
I already fixed this in svn revision 5261 and added
   #ifndef DOWNLINK_DEVICE
   #define DOWNLINK_DEVICE DOWNLINK_AP_DEVICE
   #endif
instead of including ap_downlink.h

Which revision are you on? Was that fix not working for you?

Cheers, Felix