Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: scp1000 for height detecting

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: scp1000 for height detecting
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 19:03:39 +0200

or a bmp085... fast and accurate

Christophe

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 6:55 PM, <address@hidden> wrote:
I  used the SCP and did a lot of testing on it.... nice little guy and if it is only for recording purposes it is just fine because you can also use the temperature function of it.

The code is available for all that - have a look in sw / airborne / baro_scp

but when I started to use it for flight control instead of the gps altitude I had a lot of trouble with the low sampling rate of the scp - now I m using an ets sensor which is much faster. unfortunately it is also less accurate
so it depends on what you are planing to do if it is just logging it s fine

tobi