[Paparazzi-devel] IR sensors (the new ones)

From: BX Guan
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] IR sensors (the new ones)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 02:20:51 +0930

Hi all, again.

I have 2 questions:

1) with the new vertical IR sensors, what are some of the recommended/suggested ways of mounting them on an airframe? the best method I could think of and have tried to be to sort of extend a stick out from my airframe and somehow fix that part on. but I can't actually get it to be stable enough (it will flutter in strong wind, since well I didn't screw/glue it on since I wanted to see whether there's a better way)

2) one of the thermopile on my horizontal sensor (rear-left, IR1) is non-responsive. the other 3 work fine. Is there a way to check it quickly or do I just give up and put on a new sensor in its place.

Thanks,
Bao