Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Doubt Regarding IR

From: Tilman Baumann
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Doubt Regarding IR
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 10:37:51 +0100

Tilman Baumann wrote:

> If you would plot voltage vs angle you would probably get hysteresis like
> courve. Not sure about that, but that seems to make sense to me.
>
> Not sure if I'm BSing here. But this is how it made sense to me.

Hysteresis is obviously the wrong term as I just realised.

Well, I'm not a matematician. I mean a courve that follows the form or a
typical hysteresis but obviously without the actual hysteresis effect (not
following the same courve for both directions).

Sorry for that. If somebody here knows what cource I'm babbling about, I
would be interested in the actual name of that thing. :)

 Tilman