Re: [Paparazzi-devel] module cam added succesfully (solved)

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] module cam added succesfully (solved)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 21:25:41 +0200

Hi Chris,

I made cam a module and committed it. I put it under sw/airborne/modules/vision/
Just load the module like so:

  <modules main_freq="60">
    <load name="cam_point.xml">
      <param name="POINT_CAM_YAW_PITCH"  value="1"/>
      <param name="SHOW_CAM_COORDINATES" value="1"/>
    </load>
  </modules>

These flags are already defined in the module xml:
<flag name="CAM"/>
<flag name="MOBILE_CAM"/>
<flag name="POINT_CAM"/>

Set the others as needed in the modules section of your airframe file
as shown in funjet_cam_example.xml or above.

Let us know if it works as expected :-)

Cheers, Felix