RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Subsystems, airframe files.

From: mark.griffin
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Subsystems, airframe files.
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 09:10:47 +0200

Just to let you all know that I successfully converted my "fixed wing" airframe
files to the new structure.

In order to do this for my particular setup, I had to enhance the SVN as
follows:
- create a new subsystem to support bomb.c    <subsystem name="navigation"
type="bomb"/>
- separate the Eagletree airspeed sensor from the altitude sensor (I'm only
using the airspeed sensor). To do this, I split the former subsystem into two
parts:
         <subsystem name="airspeed"  type="ets"/> and <subsystem name="baro"
type="ets"/>
These modifications were committed to the SVN.

I also updated the Wiki to reflect these changes.

FYI, Mark