Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Subsystems, airframe files.

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Subsystems, airframe files.
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 13:26:24 +0200

Hi,

modules.h is included in nav, so you can access any module function with the flight plan.

Gautier

Le 03/09/2010 10:00, address@hidden a écrit :

Hi Christophe,

Bomb is a navigation routine and is not in main_ap.c. Not sure if it could be a module; I will look into it.

Yes, there are a few sensors that should be moved from main_ap.c to modules (such as srf08, airspeed_ets, baro_ets, baro_scp, baro_MS5534A, humid_sht, max11040, micromag_fw, osam_imu_ugear etc). As a developer, I will certainly help to move them into modules in due course. We will then have a more improved code structure.

Cheers, Mark