[Paparazzi-devel] GCS Error

From: mark.griffin
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS Error
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 15:12:55 +0200

When I run the GCS, I get an error message:

“File not found: /home/mark/paparazzi3/conf/airframes/twinjet1.xml”

As a result, the GCS won’t display my aircraft.

This error occurs because twinjet1.xml has been moved to the /paparazzi3/conf/airframes/obsolete/ folder (if I move twinjet1.xml back to the /paparazzi3/conf/airframes/ folder, all is ok and the GCS works properly).

I had a look to see how to fix this problem but can’t find the reference to /paparazzi3/conf/airframes/twinjet1.xml. It seems to be hidden somewhere in the GCS OCAML code. I don’t understand why the GCS needs this reference to twinjet1.xml anyway. Surely, it could be removed altogether.

Does anyone know how to fix this?