Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Understanding the airframe file.

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Understanding the airframe file.
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 22:54:43 +0200

Hello Helge,

The airframe.xml file is converted (using paparazzi parsers) to an include file (airframe.h) and a makefile (Makefile.ac). Both end up in the ~/var/YOUR_AC_NAME/ directory upon compile.

The first defines a lot of ... "defines" that are used in the code and has all the servo mixing.
The latter defines which files and extra compile options are actually compiled.

As a debugging help an extra file is created in the same directory with a list of all global defines and all actual source file names next to each other (since the Makefile.ac conditionally includes a lot of stuff itself): targetname_srcs.list

does this help?

-Christophe