[Paparazzi-devel] Re: Live video camera

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Live video camera
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 21:53:53 +0000

Hi Serge,

If anyone else is interested, here's some footage from the £18 "HD" micro
camcorder (it's available from a variety of places at a variety of prices with
a variety of different labels on the front, but they are clearly all made in
the same place).

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/169934/example.avi

On a related note, we weren't flying over that golf course.  Not at all.  It's
just an optical illusion.

--G