[Paparazzi-devel] CheBuzz Paparazzi closing/merger with AeroFu

From: David Buzz Carlson
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] CheBuzz Paparazzi closing/merger with AeroFu
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 11:15:56 +0300

Hello everybody.

Due to an unexpected change in my "real" job, I will regrettably be returning to the United States in the near future. As such, I will be closing my webshop for good. It has been a pleasure getting to know so many paparazzi users and an honor to supply hardware to you. Thanks for all the help and support I have received.

I apologize for the short notice. But I will be taking orders until Friday 24 September, so anybody wishing to purchase paparazzi equipment from my store will be able to do so until that time.

Thankfully somebody has offered to step up and take my place. I have been working with Chris and AeroFu (aerofu.com) and he has agreed to continue providing paparazzi hardware and to selling out the remainder of my inventory. I am confident he will continue to provide a high level of service and support for those looking to get into the hobby and into the paparazzi project.

Again, thanks to all and happy flying!

Buzz