Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Airframe data to flightplan.

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Airframe data to flightplan.
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 23:04:10 +0200

Hi Helge,

as the name already suggests, DEFAULT_CIRCLE_RADIUS is the default for
nav_radius.
nav_radius also gets set to DEFAULT_CIRCLE_RADIUS if you call
nav_SetNavRadius(1). Or to -DEFAULT_CIRCLE_RADIUS if you call
nav_SetNavRadius(-1).

It does not seem like MIN_CIRCLE_RADIUS is used anywhere at the
moment. I think we should remove it from all example airframes...
Gautier, Antoine, guys, ...?

Cheers, Felix