Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Missing Makefile.arm7 ?

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Missing Makefile.arm7 ?
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 12:58:31 +0200

Hi David,

the Makefile.arm7 is obsolete, we now have the more consistent
Makefile.lpc21 for the tiny.

are you still using the old makefile section or did you switch to the
new firmware/subsystems already?
That sounds like you still use the old way and then you would have to
adapt your makefile section.

If you use firmware/subsystems you should have something like this in
your airframe file:

  <firmware name="setup">
    <target name="tunnel"   board="tiny_2.11"/>
  </firmware>

When you set the board it will automatically call the right Makefile
for that architecture.
(In this case $(TARGET).ARCHDIR is set to lpc21 in the
tiny_2.11.makefile and then the correct Makefile.lpc21 will be called)

Cheers, Felix