[Paparazzi-devel] First Auto2 flight.

From: Helge Walle
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] First Auto2 flight.
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 20:46:40 +0200

Hi,

Not a question this time, but having performed the first two Auto2 flights with my Twinstar II yesterday I just had to tell about it. Takeoff and landing were manual. It flew so steady in Auto2 that I trusted it's ability to fly on its own after the first circle was completed. I know I have lots of work ahead of me trying to understand Paparazzi better, but reaching this level was a great feeling.

I know my questions have been many, and my answers few. Thanks for all help.

Helge.