[Paparazzi-devel] plugin in GCS

From: Cédric Marzer (mrsa)
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] plugin in GCS
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 21:35:03 +0200

Hello,
I have now a working gtk application that looks like a glass cockpit. The Ivy bus is working well. I would like now to integrate it into the GCS with the "plugin" widget, but it doesn't work so far. I changed the command line to start the gcs according to the wiki, and I also modified the layout xml file.
Does anyone of you have managed to make the plugin widget work ?
Cheers
Cédric