[Paparazzi-devel] HB Autopilot

From: Thomas Würfl
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] HB Autopilot
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 08:57:51 +0200

 Hi all,

finally I finished assembly of two HB Autopilots (with some minor changes/bugfixes):
http://img177.imageshack.us/i/dsc00520p.jpg/

Since the architecture is quite similar to the paparazzi tiny and the booz imu, it shouldn't be too difficult to port the paparazzi code to it. If there's somebody out there, who can give me a hand, I can provide you one of the two. I also have stencils for all the HB pcbs, if somebody is interested to build his own one.

Cheers,
Thomas