Re: [Paparazzi-devel] questions

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] questions
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:56:28 +0200

Ask here on the mailing list :-)

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 5:20 PM, Nicola Prigigallo <address@hidden> wrote:

Good evening,

I’m a new user and I need to  make some question about the system PAPARAZZI.

Anyone know where I can leave my questions?

Tanks a lot

      Ing. Nicola Prigigallo

        Uff. Progettazione

Logo Marotta

     Tel. +390817331454

     Fax +390817332611

Visita il nostro sito: www.marottasrl.it                            P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

RISERVATEZZA / PRIVACY

Accordingly to Italian Law DLgs 196/03 concerning privacy this e-mail, including any attachment, is strictly private and only addressed to the intended recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person).

If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, any use of it is prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please contact immediately the sender and delete every copy of this e-mail

__________ Informazioni da ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versione del database delle firme digitali 5545 (20101019) __________

Il messaggio è stato controllato da ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

www.nod32.it