Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Engaging Auto2 without the ground station running

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Engaging Auto2 without the ground station running ; Slew rate in Auto modes ; Aircraft response speed in Auto1
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 01:26:29 +0200

Hi Bao,

1) You can engage AUTO2 without having a GCS running. It will just do
whatever you have in your flightplan. But if want to run it without
GPS you should make sure that you don't have any blocks in your flight
plan that wait for user input to go to the next one (e.g. holding
point) and that kill mode is reset.

2) don't know

3) That sounds like the angles estimated by the infrared sensors are
in fact higher that your actual roll and pitch angles. Tune your
infrared parameters so that your angles match approximately (in the
air).

Cheers, Felix