Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ArduIMU on Wiki

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ArduIMU on Wiki
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 18:27:54 -0700

Hello,

Thanks to the new notes I have a compiled airframe
I would like to try the ArduIMU and followed the steps from the Wiki. However
there was no mention of this value:
    <subsystem name="attitude"      type="infrared"/>
...and the IR_ values farther in..
Can someone help. If I do  not have IR and am flying with ArduIMU what becomes
of those values? Removing them all brings compile errors. Leaving them without
any IR sensors won't cause issues?
Would it be possible for someone who is flying with IMU to post their airframe
to SVN or in a reply? vn100 or ArduIMU or even Booz IMU.

Regards,
David Conger