Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Sim compilation error

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Sim compilation error
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 19:03:23 +0100

Hi Gareth,

so you have PAPARAZZI_HOME and PAPARAZZI_SRC set and they are correct?
This really sounds like something like that messes up you path in the
chroot and then it is not found.

I guess a full log and the output of
  echo $PAPARAZZI_HOME
and
  echo $APARAZZI_SRC
would help at this point.

I tested the latest version from scratch and it compiles just fine.

Cheers, Felix